Tuesday 17 March 2009

Running and bumming

I ran after work today.



As I got ran into the Water Park, just as the path bends at the bottom of Hardy Lane, I saw two gay men having sex under a tree. A single tree, right out in the middle of a field. If the men were facing 12 o'clock, then I was running towards them from 7 or 8, and so they didn't see me until I was right upon them. The older, fatter man was leant forward, one hand on the tree, the other holding his trousers up. The other man was behind him. I ran past before they really had a chance to, er, withdraw. I gave them the dignity of half a minute's grace, then looked over my shoulder. They were walking down the path, holding hands. How cute. Except they'd been publicly bumming, and it was only 5.30 in the evening.

No comments: