Wednesday 18 March 2009

Callie and Ben

Dr Jim sent me the link to this website. It's really good, he said. It's the website for my friend Ben's (photo here) wedding to Callie. They look like a nice couple, don't you think:



Check this out, from the site...

I thank God every day for bringing Ben into my life. As my sister Ainsley once told me, there could not have been a better man for me even if she made him herself. I am always in awe of his infinite patience, in stitches over his silly sense of humour (mind the English spelling!!), and in amazement at how he always one ups me in the romance department. I can't wait to spend every day and night together.


Is that romantic? Or slushy? Or both? I can't decide.

Lewis doesn't think we'll be invited to the wedding. He thinks we're considered as uncouth. I can't decide what I think about that either. We are a little uncouth in the eyes of some of our friends, Lewis is right. On the other hand, Ben wouldn't leave us out. Would he? I haven't been to a wedding in ages. Even then, it was a family wedding. Maybe that's why. I'm uncouth. Wow.

No comments: