Tuesday 13 January 2009

Mystery Can - the challenge is laid out

DTRMCR
January 13 at 11:01pm


Hello mate,

I saw this online, and thought it was stupid, so I want to copy it.

http://www.theplug.net/36/mysterycan.htm

http://www.theplug.net/30/mysterycan.htm

I need to find another numbskull who'll be brave enough to eat anything I throw at him, and imaginative enough to make it interesting at my end too. You're witty and articulate, and you've got a cameraphone, so you could be relied on to keep a good and humourous record of your culinary journey.

What do you say? Fancy it?

DTRMCR

Steven Cook
January 13 at 11:18pm


Yeah fuck it, that looks like a laugh!

So same rules as them? or as we aint veggies are we going to allow meat? (No pet food obviously!) wht you wanna do? How long do you want to collect the stuff and what week to eat it? I'm away the 5-8th of feb and the 20-22 of feb, maybe first week in March? Give us a bit of time to collect stuff?


It's on. First week of March. Cook, eat my scum!

No comments: