Wednesday 23 January 2008

The 100th post rundown.

Well, 100 posts. I said I'd never blog about blogging, but this feels like a decent landmark. I've really enjoyed keeping this sort of diary, sort of list of links. I also said I'd try to be brief, but interesting. So here are my top eleven posts.

11. Autumn photo.

10. Town Hall clock tower tour.

9. Russian Space Age Christmas Cards.

8. Crazy traffic on YouTube.

7. iPod shuffle sweepstake.

6. I like...

5. Canal walk.

4. Challenge Tennis Round 1
4. Round 2

3. Fireworks

2. £81 of T-Bone

1. Christmas Decorations.

Enjoy, and thanks to all of the sites that I found the stuff on. I've tried to cite sources where possible, hopefully I'm not infringing any copyright. Fair usage? I'll need to check with Boing Boing, I think.

No comments: