Wednesday 31 October 2007

Challenge Tennis - round 1

Challenge Tennis is very simple. I send (serve) a challenge to my friend Kate in Japan. She completes the challenge and sends me evidence of it, and then she sends a challenge to me (the return). This goes on and on and on (the rally).

My serve:

-----------------
Take a photo that uses a trick of perspective to make something that is actually far away appear to be interacting with something much closer. For example, somebody “pushing over” the leaning tower of Pisa.

For extra credit, if you can, take a second photo of the situation you’ve engineered that exposes its absurdity.

It can be you taking the picture, or you in the picture, but it must be your idea!
-----------------

The return:





Good show, huh? I wonder what the return challenge will offer...

No comments: