Sunday 13 June 2010

Round up since April.

It is, I accept, a long time since I blogged. A very long time. I hope that I haven't alienated any of my already limited readership with this reticence. Plenty has happened in the last couple of months, but I've not been very good at writing it down. Since we last spoke: 
  • Everything with Laura is great, and I'm very much in love.
  • I moved house, and now live with my friend Kate at the other end of Chorlton.
  • I have an amazing new bike. It's fucking amazing.
  • My college course has moved on quickly: I've submitted all but two assignments now, and have nearly made it to the end.
  • Work sucks. It still sucks. If possible, it sucks even harder than before. But...
  • ... I've applied for two jobs, and have my eyes open for more
  • I followed the election coverage pretty much religiously.
  • I voted for the Lib Dems, thinking that they wouldn't form a coalition with the Tories.
  • The Lib Dems went into government as part of an historic coalition. However, this was with the Tories.
  • I saw the Bluetones. Again. And I liked the new material.
  • I've been camping twice...
  • ...and played a game of cricket in London.
  • I read the whole Twilight saga. In a week.
Maybe I'll expand on a few of these things in the fullness of time. And maybe I won't. But one thing's for sure, and that's that I'm back in these parts now. I'm sure we'll run into one another further along the trail...

No comments: