Sunday 24 May 2009

Spending warm summer days indoors

I woke up today wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms. I’d gone to bed naked, so it was rather a surprise. Quite an interesting development – shorts yesterday, tracksuit bottoms today – perhaps I’ll wake up to find myself in full kit tomorrow. Fingers crossed I’ll wake up tomorrow wearing those shinpads I’ve lost. That’d be a treat.

I started studying at 8.30, and apart from lunch, I kept at it until about 5.30. I’m hammering through the coursework now I’ve got my head around how to structure the methodology section in relation to the logistics section. I think I’ll be able to finish up this stage on Monday and get it in to my tutor on Tuesday, as we agreed. Then it’s a week until the mock. Revision time!

I was eating mushrooms, spinach and pasta as fuel for tomorrow’s run when Lewis called. He’s engaged. He took Ange out to Bakewell, and then to Chatsworth House, and proposed over a picnic. I’m over the moon. I hope he tells Zoe before she reads this blog post. Zoe, sorry if not, but wow, what good news eh!

No comments: