Thursday 1 January 2009

New projects 2009



How about some new projects for 2009? Why not?

1. This diary will change your life 2009

Kate gave me this wonderful diary for Christmas. Each week has an instruction or task to follow that will make life “more interesting for you than for other, lesser people.” What a thoughtful and well-chosen gift – I love this kind of thing. Remember Challenge Tennis? My first online project of the year documents my experiences with this diary, and can be viewed here.

2. Photo 365

Take a photo every day and upload it. View it here. That’s online project two.

3. Letters

My new year’s resolution is that I will write and post a letter for every fifty text messages I receive. Online project three is a record of this resolution – of who I’ve sent letters to, and whether I’ve had any replies. I’m still sketching out the details about including their content – some letters might be very private, for example. I’m expecting to have to write and send a letter every six or seven days, so around fifty or sixty as the year goes on. Letter writing is something that I want to be good at so I’ll do it more. See here for more.

No comments: