Sunday 12 October 2008

Unicorn chasing

The weather was beautiful today, fresh and sunny, warm and pleasant. Not typically an October day. I headed out to Chorlton to pick up ingredients for flapjacks. As always, I headed down Cavendish Road, through Didsbury Pointy and then up the side of the Southern Cemetery and Chorlton Park. I still had Liz’s bus pass from last night, but when I passed by her car wasn’t there, so I figured I’d pop in on the way back. Unicorn was out of Jumbo Oats, so I had to buy porridge oats instead. I also picked up some barberries for the flapjacks. I had a lovely walk back, down by Croma to Stockton Road, past the Trevor, the Bowling Green and through Ivy Green to the river, then down past the Water Park to Darley Avenue and home via 46 to drop off that bus pass.



Later I made flapjacks.

No comments: