Sunday 20 July 2008

Choho stroll

We drove to Chorlton on Saturday night, and left the car on Beech Road. We went to Dulcimer and to Uluru, which was absolutely brilliant. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Liz is reet funny. On then, to yakisoba for takeaway udon, and back to 46 to eat it.

This morning was wonderful. We went to Burton Road and picked up a coffee, and then I took Liz down the Mersey to Chorlton Water Park. The weather was clear and bright, although a little damp underfoot for the flip-flops Liz had chosen. We sat on the benches near to where I'd done some work with SACV back in April, and chatted and smooched and smiled. Liz was amazed by the Water Park, its proximity to her house, and its beautiful simplicity. I saw a side of her - laughing at dogs with people's faces, gleefully peering into a weedy pond - that I hadn't seen before, and that I really liked.

Sainsbury's, scrambled eggs with salmon and good coffee, Rock Radio, and most of all Liz - life is good!

No comments: