Saturday 29 March 2008

Pepe update

Pepe wrote:

Hi DTRMCR,

How are you? I hope everything is ok! It has been a long time since I have heard from you. I think the main reason we haven’t seen each other is our jobs. I’m not too bad. Here in Rome I’ve the same usual life, only work!!! It’s (very) demanding and every day I finish work at 7:00-7:30PM about!!! (Now I remember the meaning of “about!!!!” can you remember? (it’s was your explanation/lesson) This word stays always in the middle) I’m feeling very tired.

Three days ago Martina sent me an e-mail. She told me a few things e.g. a few days ago you met her and then you have talked about “Giuseppe” (that sounds good, it’s a good news when a friend remembers me); she wrote to me that in her flat there is a room available and she has invited me to go back to Manchester. Now I’m thinking about it!!!!

Next Monday, when my boss comes back to the office, I’ll ask him if it is possible to take a 2 o 3 week holiday (still have to take 24 days of leave from last year!!!!)
Hopefully, I think it might be possible during the second half of April. I’ll get some days off.

Please give my best regards to Paul and all friends (Alison, Tom Wood, Steve, Holy etc. etc). Is Shit-man watering the plant???

Take care my friend


So he'll be back round here soon, excellent news. I think Holy is supposed to be Ollie Keck.

No comments: