Tuesday 23 October 2007

"No soap on the gentleman's collar."

I've just had a bath, and it was wonderful. I've not had a bath for ages - I didn't have one at Parsonage in the two and a bit years that I lived there, and this was the first at the new flat. Mmmmmmmmm! My fingers are still wrinkly now. I love how my hair moved under the water, especially after it was washed and conditioned. There are few pleasures I enjoy more than lying on my back in the bath and pulling out the plug, and feeling the water slowly fall around me. As it trickled down, and more of my body was exposed to the air, I could see my stomach moving with my heartbeat - freaky. I closed my eyes as the water fell, it felt like leviating. When the water was low enough, I lay with the back of my head on the bottom of the bath. What a peaceful sound. Then, as the water fell below the level of my ears, poured out from them, the sounds of the world came back. And soothing, sleepy, floaty bathtime ended.

No news from the panto people. After really enjoying La Jetee and Primer last night, I'm going to go to the Trauma screening next week, and see one of my favourite films, Performance, by Nic Roeg and Donald Cammell.




I can't wait!

No comments: