Wednesday 10 October 2007

In Rainbows came today


I've just downloaded this album, and David has asked me to email him the .zip file. To answer the question that's been in my head for a couple of weeks, he's too tight to even pay the 45p handling charge that the minimum payment of one penny incurred.

I have a moral issue with emailing the .zip file to David. It's not because I don't agree with filesharing - I'm ambivalent, as it happens - but because I really support what Radiohead have done in releasing the album in the fashion that they have, and because I think David should show his support too and download it from their site. They deserve to know how many people have taken them up on their offer.

Besides, he's got all sorts of rarities and t-shirts and the like, far more than I do. Cheapskate indeed. Four tracks in, I like what I'm hearing.

I walked past Dave Haslam on the way home. Isn't West Didsbury glamourous?

No comments: