Tuesday 16 October 2007

I'm going to build a boat

I want to build a boat, so I'm going to. Not a big boat that I can ride, but a small, hand-sized boat. There are a few rules:

1 - It must really float
2 - It must have a 'chimney'
3 - It must have a 'cabin'
4 - It must have a 'captain'
5 - It must have an 'anchor'

I want the boat to be about as big as a mobile phone. The items in inverted commas on the wish list need to look like a chimney, cabin, captain and anchor respectively, rather than serve the actual functions their names might suggest. I'll probably end up making the captain and the anchor seperately to the main boat itself, but the chimney and the cabin should be part of the main hull.

I've got some photos but gremlins mean I can't upload them right now. I'll try to trick them by email. Mwa ha ha ha!

No comments: